Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 03:00:25 -0500

268 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 210600 UTC.

 WEAK TROUGH T1 09S 170E 10S 170W 10S 160W 12S 150W 15S 142W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

FRONT SF 22S 130W 23S 125W 25S 120W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 21S AND BETWEEN 146W AND 130W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 165E 20S 168E 11S 180 20S 168W 25S 165W
25S 165E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.