Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:24:12 -0500

213 
TXPN28 KNES 200922
SIMWIR

A.  13W (NONAME)

B.  20/0832Z

C.  18.0N

D.  146.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON .5 DEGREES WHITE BANDING.  MET AND PT
ARE 2.0.  FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.