Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:30:05 -0500

505 
TPPN11 PGTW 201226

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13W (VICINITY MARIANAS)

B. 20/1132Z

C. 18.8N

D. 145.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .25 WRAP YIELDING 2.0 DT. MET AND
PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/0756Z  19.3N  145.6E  SSMS
   20/0904Z  19.0N  145.8E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.