Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:58:55 -0500

870 
ATPQ40 PGUM 201458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE SEP 21 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13W IS CENTERED JUST NORTHEAST OF AGRIHAN NEAR 
19N146E...AND IS MOVING TO THE NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH MAXIMUM 
SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE FOUND SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER...OVER THE NORTHERN MARIANAS 
BETWEEN 15N AND 19N FROM 144E TO 148E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO 
FOUND FARTHER FROM THE CENTER AND SOUTH OF SAIPAN WITHIN 130 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 22N147E TO 19N151E TO 14N151E... AND BETWEEN 12N AND 
15N FROM 141E TO 148E. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 13W...REFER TO JTWC BULLETINS UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 
PGTW AND NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES UNDER WMO HEADER 
WTPQ32 PGUM.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION 
TO END WEST OF PALAU AT 7N132E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR YAP AND PALAU BETWEEN 3N AND 14N FROM 
130E TO 141E.

AN UPPER LOW NEAR 21N133E...SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA...IS PRODUCING 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 22N131E TO 
25N136E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF CHUUK WITHIN 160 MILES OF 13N159E...NEAR 
KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 9N AND 11N FROM 165E TO 169E...AND NORTHEAST OF 
MAJURO WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 12N177E TO 10N180.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.