Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:12:05 -0500

440 
TXPN28 KNES 201510
SIMWIR

A.  13W (NONAME)

B.  20/1432Z

C.  19.1N

D.  145.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.0 BASED ON .3 WH BAND ON LOG10
SPIRAL.. PT=2.0. MET=1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/0904Z 19.0N 146.2E SSMIS
    20/1142Z 18.9N 146.0E TMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.