Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:00:14 -0500

578 
FQPS01 NFFN 201800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 202000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 211800 UTC.

 WEAK TROUGH T1 08S 160E 09S 170 09S 180 11S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 19S 170W 25S 163W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 135W 24S 120W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 18S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 22S AND BETWEEN 146W AND 130W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 165E 20S 168E 11S 180 20S 168W 25S 165W
25S 165E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.