Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:09:35 -0500

166 
TXPN28 KNES 202108
SIMWIR

A.  13W (NONAME)

B.  20/2032Z

C.  17.5N

D.  145.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON DT WITH 5-6 TENTHS BANDING.  MET AND PT AGREE.
SYSTEM CENTER REPOSITIONED BASED ON RECENT AMSRE TROUGH AXIS, AND
CURVATURE OF BANDING AS SEEN IN EARLY MORNING VISIBLE IMAGERY.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/1546Z 18.9N 145.3E AMSRE

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.