Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:20:05 -0500

111 
TPPN11 PGTW 202118 COR

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (N OF GUAM)

B. 20/2032Z

C. 19.4N

D. 145.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CORRECTED LONGITUDE IN LINE D.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/1546Z  19.2N  145.5E  AMSR
   20/1622Z  19.3N  145.4E  MMHS
   20/1634Z  19.3N  145.1E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.