Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm 13w Advisory Number 3

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:34:24 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 202134
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM 13W ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
730 AM CHST TUE SEP 21 2010

...TROPICAL STORM 13W UPGRADED TO TROPICAL STORM...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING IS NOW IN EFFECT FOR AGRIHAN IN THE 
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS OF 40 MPH OR 
MORE ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING AT AGRIHAN.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM 13W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 144.9 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT     65 MILES NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 295 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 405 MILES NORTH OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM 13W IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. THIS GENERAL 
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 40 MPH. TROPICAL STORM 13W IS EXPECTED 
TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY TODAY AND TONIGHT. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS 
ARE ESTIMATED TO EXTEND OUT UP TO 75 MILES FROM THE CENTER. 

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...19.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
144.9 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH.

AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 11 AM CHST...FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY AT 
2 PM.

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.