Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:45:10 -0500

908 
FZPN40 PHFO 202245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC MON SEP 20 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 20 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 21 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 22 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 11N154W TO 07N168W NEARLY STATIONARY. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 30N148W TO 26N146W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 30N143W TO 28N146W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 30N170W TO 30N178E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 08N TO 24N BETWEEN 161W TO 177E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 07N TO 21N BETWEEN 167W AND 
172E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 07N TO 18N BETWEEN 173W AND 
172E.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 08N TO 20N W OF 180W.

.ITCZ FROM 07N173W TO 06N175E TO 06N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 150 NM S OF ITCZ E OF 180W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.