Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:14:03 -0500

700 
TPPN11 PGTW 210011

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (N OF GUAM)

B. 20/2332Z

C. 18.2N

D. 145.3E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. LLCC RELOCATED BASED ON MICROWAVE
AND ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL IMAGERY. CNVCTN WRAP OF .50 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.5. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/1942Z  19.1N  145.1E  SSMI
   20/2030Z  19.6N  145.2E  SSMS
   20/2138Z  18.9N  145.1E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.