Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm 13w Advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:08:32 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 210108
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM 13W ADVISORY NUMBER 4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
1100 AM CHST TUE SEP 21 2010

...TROPICAL STORM 13W REMAINS OVER THE NORTHERN CNMI...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR AGRIHAN IN THE 
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS OF 40 MPH OR 
MORE ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING AT AGRIHAN.

AT 1100 AM CHST...0100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM 13W WAS 
ADJUSTED TO NEAR LATITUDE 18.5 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 145.8 
DEGREES EAST...BASED ON SATELLITE AND RADAR IMAGERY.

THIS IS ABOUT     25 MILES NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 235 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 355 MILES NORTH OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM 13W IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. THIS GENERAL 
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 40 MPH. TROPICAL STORM 13W IS EXPECTED 
TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY TODAY AND TONIGHT. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS 
ARE ESTIMATED TO EXTEND OUT UP TO 75 MILES FROM THE CENTER. 

REPEATING THE 1100 AM CHST POSITION...18.5 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE 
AND 145.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 2 PM CHST...FOLLOWED BY AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY AT 5 PM.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.