Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm 13w Advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:59:18 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 210359
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM 13W ADVISORY NUMBER 4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
200 PM CHST TUE SEP 21 2010

...TROPICAL STORM 13W MOVING SLOWLY AWAY FROM THE MARIANAS...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR AGRIHAN IN THE 
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM 13W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 18.4 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 145.0 
DEGREES EAST...BASED ON SATELLITE AND RADAR IMAGERY.

THIS IS ABOUT     50 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                  60 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF PAGAN
                 235 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 345 MILES NORTH OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM 13W IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. THIS GENERAL 
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 40 MPH. TROPICAL STORM 13W IS EXPECTED 
TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY THROUGH WEDNESDAY. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS 
EXTEND OUT UP TO 70 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 1100 AM CHST POSITION...18.4 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE 
AND 145.0 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH 
WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH.

AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 5 PM...FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY AT 8 PM.

$$

STANKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.