Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:16:08 -0500

346 
TPPN11 PGTW 210613

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (N OF GUAM)

B. 21/0532Z

C. 18.4N

D. 144.9E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .50 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.