Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:00:23 -0500

662 
FQPS01 NFFN 210600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 210800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 220600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 09S 167E 11S 179W 15S 171W 17S 164W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

FRONT F 21S 158W 25S 154W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 155W 18S 145W 20S 125W 22S 120W. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 18S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELL.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 22S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 163E 11S 179E 18S 170W 25S 165W , EXPECT
MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.