Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 04:19:13 -0500

015 
TXPN28 KNES 210917
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  21/0832Z

C.  17.9N

D.  144.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.5 BASED ON .5 BANDING.  MET IS 2.0 WITH PT OF 2.5.
FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.