Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:17:06 -0500

229 
TPPN11 PGTW 211215

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 21/1132Z

C. 19.0N

D. 144.7E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .55 ON
LOG-10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. FT BASED ON DT PT AND MET
AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.