Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Advisory Number 6

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:43:56 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 211543
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) ADVISORY NUMBER 6
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
200 AM CHST WED SEP 22 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR AGRIHAN IN THE 
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.1 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 144.5 
DEGREES EAST...POSITION BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.

THIS IS ABOUT     80 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 110 MILES NORTHWEST OF PAGAN
                 285 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 390 MILES NORTH OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY THROUGH THE DAY. TROPICAL STORM 
FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 45 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...19.1 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
144.5 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 5 AM THIS MORNING...FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT SCHEDULED 
ADVISORY AT 8 AM LATER THIS MORNING.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.