Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:33:08 -0500

409 
TPPN11 PGTW 211828

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 21/1732Z

C. 19.6N

D. 143.1E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .40 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS AN UNREP
2.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1611Z  19.5N  143.8E  MMHS
   21/1624Z  19.6N  143.4E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.