Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Intermediate Advisory Number 6a

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:07:54 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 211907
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER 6A
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
500 AM CHST WED SEP 22 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR AGRIHAN IN THE 
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS.

AT 500 AM CHST...1900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.5 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 142.8 
DEGREES EAST...POSITION BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.

THIS IS ABOUT    195 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 220 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF PAGAN
                 360 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 435 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY THROUGH THE DAY. TROPICAL STORM 
FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 45 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 500 AM CHST POSITION...19.5 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
142.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 8 AM THIS MORNING...FOLLOWED BY AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY 
AT 11 AM TODAY.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.