Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Intermediate Advisory

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:26:55 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 211926 CCA
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY 
 NUMBER 6A...CORRECTED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
500 AM CHST WED SEP 22 2010

CORRECTED TO CANCEL TROPICAL STORM WARNING FOR AGRIHAN

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN...

TROPICAL STORM WARNING IS CANCELED FOR AGRIHAN IN THE NORTHERN 
MARIANA ISLANDS.

AT 500 AM CHST...1900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.5 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 142.8 
DEGREES EAST...POSITION BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.

THIS IS ABOUT    195 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 220 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF PAGAN
                 360 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 435 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY THROUGH THE DAY. TROPICAL STORM 
FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 45 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 500 AM CHST POSITION...19.5 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
142.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 8 AM THIS MORNING.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.