Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:00:15 -0500

537 
FQPS01 NFFN 211800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 212000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 221800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 10S 170E 11S 180 11S 170W 11S 160E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 135W 20S 120WW SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 166W 25S 161W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 18S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 148W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21S 160E 16S 180 25S 170W MODERATE SOUTHWEST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.