Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:12:27 -0500

833 
TPPN11 PGTW 212107

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 21/2032Z

C. 19.4N

D. 142.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1611Z  19.5N  143.8E  MMHS
   21/1624Z  19.6N  143.4E  MMHS
   21/1629Z  19.5N  143.0E  AMSR

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.