Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:17:53 -0500

411 
TXPN28 KNES 212116
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  21/2032Z

C.  19.2N

D.  142.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON DT BUT ALL FACTORS AGREE DESPITE POORLY DEFINED
CENTER IN IR AND VIS IMAGERY.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    21/1624Z 19.6N 143.2E AMSU
    21/1629Z 19.7N 143.1E AMSRE

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.