Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Advisory Number 7

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:12:46 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 212212
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) ADVISORY NUMBER 7
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
800 AM CHST WED SEP 22 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 800 AM CHST...2200Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.7 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 142.5 
DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    215 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 240 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF PAGAN
                 380 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 455 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH. 
MALAKAS IS EXPECTED TO TURN NORTH OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY THROUGH THE DAY. TROPICAL STORM 
FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 65 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 800 AM CHST POSITION...19.7 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
142.5 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.