Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:12:17 -0500

638 
TPPN11 PGTW 212346

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 21/2332Z

C. 19.4N

D. 142.7E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .40 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS AN UNREP
2.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1926Z  19.6N  142.9E  SSMI
   21/2017Z  19.5N  142.9E  SSMS
   21/2125Z  19.4N  142.8E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.