Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:20:21 -0500

159 
TXPN41 PHFO 220020
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0020 UTC WED SEP 22 2010

A. DISTURBANCE SSE OF HAWAII (INVEST 97C)

B. 21/2330Z

C. 12.4N

D. 152.8W

E. GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0/INITIAL FIX

G. VIS/IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...SYSTEM WRAPS 0.2 ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DATA 
T OF 1.0. PATTERN T AGREES. FINAL T BASED ON DATA T.

I. ADDL POSITIONS

   NIL.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.