Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:18:11 -0500

452 
TXPN28 KNES 220316
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  22/0232Z

C.  19.0N

D.  142.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON .45 WHITE BANDING.  MET AND PT ARE 2.5.
FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.