Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Advisory Number 8

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:00:23 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 220400
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) ADVISORY NUMBER 8
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
200 PM CHST WED SEP 22 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 19.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 142.5 
DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    210 MILES WEST OF AGRIHAN
                 360 MILES NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 430 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH. 
MALAKAS IS EXPECTED TO TURN TO THE NORTH-NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 
HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY THROUGH TONIGHT. TROPICAL STORM 
FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 65 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...19.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
142.5 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 8 PM THIS EVENING.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.