Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:50:07 -0500

935 
TPPZ01 PGTW 220546

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/0530Z

C. 12.6N

D. 152.8W

E. FIVE/GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN IS TOO WEAK TO MEASURE AN
ACCURATE DT HOWEVER, DVORAK RULES INSIST THE STORM NOT BE
LOWERED AT NIGHT DURING FIRST 24HRS. FT BASED ON PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/2359Z  12.8N  153.3W  MMHS
   22/0003Z  12.7N  153.1W  AMSR
   22/0012Z  12.4N  153.0W  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.