Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:11:06 -0500

776 
TPPN11 PGTW 220609

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 22/0532Z

C. 19.2N

D. 142.5E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .40 ON
LOG-10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET
AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0039Z  19.7N  143.0E  MMHS
   22/0339Z  19.6N  142.0E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.