Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:26:42 -0500

288 
TXPN41 PHFO 220626
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0625 UTC WED SEP 22 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SSE OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 22/0530Z

C. 13.3N

D. 152.9W

E. GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/6 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...DEEP CONVECTION HAS DECREASED NEAR CENTER. OUTFLOW 
CONTINUES TO IMPROVE TO NORTH. WRAP OF 0.2 ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL 
YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   22/0313Z  13.0N  152.8W  SSMI  

$$
HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.