Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 03:42:20 -0500

002 
FQPS01 NFFN 220600 CCA
REVISED

MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 220800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 230600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 160E 10S 170E 11S 180 11S 171W 10S 162W 11S
154W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T 19S 169W 22S 163W 25S 157W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 175W 25S 171W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 139W 18S 127W 20S 120W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 18S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 148W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21S 160E 16S 180 25S 170W MODERATE SOUTHWEST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.