Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 03:48:09 -0500

535 
TPPZ01 PGTW 220846

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/0700Z

C. 12.8N

D. 153.0W

E. FIVE/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0313Z  13.0N  152.4W  SSMI
   22/0445Z  13.0N  152.5W  AMSU
   22/0513Z  12.9N  152.8W  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.