Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:12:10 -0500

930 
TPPN11 PGTW 220910

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 22/0832Z

C. 19.7N

D. 142.2E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0317Z  19.4N  142.6E  TRMM
   22/0339Z  19.6N  142.0E  MMHS
   22/0731Z  19.8N  142.1E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.