Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:14:03 -0500

138 
TXPN28 KNES 220912
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  22/0832Z

C.  19.2N

D.  142.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.5 BASED ON .5 BANDING.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    22/0317Z 19.0N 142.2E TMI
    22/0731Z 19.3N 142.1E SSMIS

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.