Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 06:50:04 -0500

971 
TPPZ01 PGTW 221145

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/1130Z

C. 13.1N

D. 153.7W

E. FIVE/GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .20 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.