Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:13:08 -0500

834 
TPPN11 PGTW 221209

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 22/1132Z

C. 19.8N

D. 141.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .40 ON
LOG-10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET
AGREE. A 1032Z SSMI IMAGE AIDED IN THE LOCATION OF THE LLCC.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0731Z  19.8N  142.1E  SSMS
   22/0840Z  19.6N  142.1E  SSMS
   22/1032Z  19.9N  142.2E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.