Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:42:02 -0500

033 
TXPN41 PHFO 221241
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1235 UTC WED SEP 22 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SSE OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 22/1200Z

C. 13.3N

D. 155.2W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/12 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...LLCC APPEARS TO BE DISPLACED JUST TO THE WEST OF DEEP 
CONVECTION. USING SHEAR PATTERN...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON 
DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   22/0445Z  13.2N  152.7W  AMSU
   22/0513Z  13.3N  152.9W  SSMS  

$$
HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.