Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Advisory Number 10

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:58:28 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 221458
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) ADVISORY NUMBER 10
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
200 AM CHST THU SEP 23 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 20.1 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 141.6 
DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    280 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 440 MILES NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 500 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 8 MPH. A GRADUAL 
TURN TOWARD THE NORTH IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 45 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. TROPICAL 
STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 70 MILES FROM THE CENTER...MAINLY 
TO THE SOUTH AND EAST OF THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...20.1 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
141.6 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 8 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 8 AM THIS MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS/MILLER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.