Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:25:59 -0500

542 
TXPN28 KNES 221524
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  22/1432Z

C.  20.2N

D.  142.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM LLC BEST SEEN IN MI DATA WITH LLC PARTLY EXPOSED
N OF CONVECTION. DT=2.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    22/1128Z 19.6N 141.8E TMI
    22/1150Z 20.1N 141.9E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.