Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:26:09 -0500

005 
TPPN11 PGTW 221824

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 22/1732Z

C. 19.7N

D. 141.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .75 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 3.5. MET AND PT YIELD A 3.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/1613Z  19.8N  141.5E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.