Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:34:18 -0500

306 
TXPN41 PHFO 221834
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1835 UTC WED SEP 22 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SSE OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 22/1800Z

C. 13.4N

D. 155.6W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/12 HRS

G. VIS/IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...LLCC IS DISPLACED TO THE WEST OF DEEP CONVECTION. 
USING SHEAR PATTERN...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS

   22/1217Z  13.2N  155.0W  AMSRE
   22/1549Z  13.4N  155.5W  SSMI   

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.