Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:36:06 -0500

515 
TPPZ01 PGTW 221833

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/1732Z

C. 13.2N

D. 155.1W

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING DT OF A 1.5. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/1549Z  13.0N  155.1W  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.