Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:04:07 -0500

027 
FQPS01 NFFN 221800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 222000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 231800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 10S 180 10S 167E 10S 158E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 180.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 24S 160E 25S 179W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF.

FRONT F 21S 175W 25S 165W. F MOVING ENE 15 KNOTS. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 148W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21S 160E 20S 169E 12S 178E 19S 177E 25S 164W
25S 160E 21S 160E. MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.