Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:18:32 -0500

501 
TXPN28 KNES 222117
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  22/2032Z

C.  20.2N

D.  141.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  SWIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...POSITION HIGHLY UNCERTAIN BUT BELIEVED TO BE LESS THEN 3/4
DEGREE FROM EDGE OF CONVECTION AS SEEN IN MORNING VIS RESULTING IN A DT
OF 2.5. PT AGREES WHILE MET IS 3.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    22/1613Z 19.9N 142.0E AMSU

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.