Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:33:06 -0500

900 
TPPZ01 PGTW 222128

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/2045Z

C. 13.5N

D. 155.8W

E. THREE/GOES11

F. N/A

G. VIS

H. REMARKS: 18A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/1549Z  13.0N  155.1W  SSMI
   22/1722Z  13.3N  155.6W  AMSU

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.