Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malakas (13w) Advisory Number 11

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:33:14 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 222133
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) ADVISORY NUMBER 11
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP132010
800 AM CHST THU SEP 23 2010

...TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) 
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 20.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 140.9 
DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    330 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN
                 475 MILES NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 530 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. A 
GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTH IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 50 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALAKAS (13W) IS 
EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. TROPICAL 
STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT UP TO 90 MILES FROM THE CENTER...MAINLY 
TO THE NORTH AND EAST OF THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...20.2 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
140.9 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON.

$$

MILLER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.