Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:25:12 -0500

850 
TPPN11 PGTW 230023

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 22/2332Z

C. 19.6N

D. 141.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T4.5/4.5/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.50 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 4.5. MET YIELDS A 4.0. PT YIELDS A
4.0. DBO DT. SIX HOURLY CONSTRAINTS WERE BROKEN FOR RAPID
INTENSIFICATION.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/2005Z  19.8N  141.1E  SSMS
   22/2113Z  19.6N  141.3E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.