Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:32:05 -0500

187 
TPPZ01 PGTW 230030

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SE OF HAWAII)

B. 22/2332Z

C. 13.5N

D. 156.4W

E. THREE/GOES11

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT TOO WEAK. MET AND PT
YIELD A 1.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.